- Reishi Mushrooms For Better Health: What You Need To Know Infographic
- Vitamins For Your Brain Health And Where To Find Them Infographic
- Want To Try Making Natural Soap? Here Is How To Start Infographic
- A Simple Illustrated Guide To Making Your Own Almond Milk Infographic
- The Reason Behind The California Hepatitis A Outbreak
- Discover Best Essential Oil Blends For Fighting Insomnia Infographic
- An In-Depth Look At The Benefits Of Veganism Infographic
What’s in Your Water?
We need to drink at least 2 litres of water every day, but not all water is equal when it comes to healthiness.
Tap water, for instance, can contain dozens of different chemicals, and even bottled water can remain highly acidic, contain BPA, and be void of healthy anti-oxidants and minerals. Find out what contaminants might be in your water, and how you can avoid consuming such things.
Click on image to enlarge