- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
What’s in Your Water?
We need to drink at least 2 litres of water every day, but not all water is equal when it comes to healthiness.
Tap water, for instance, can contain dozens of different chemicals, and even bottled water can remain highly acidic, contain BPA, and be void of healthy anti-oxidants and minerals. Find out what contaminants might be in your water, and how you can avoid consuming such things.
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.