- How To Kill The Parasites You Almost Certainly Have (No Matter How Clean You Are!)
- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
What’s in Your Water?
We need to drink at least 2 litres of water every day, but not all water is equal when it comes to healthiness.
Tap water, for instance, can contain dozens of different chemicals, and even bottled water can remain highly acidic, contain BPA, and be void of healthy anti-oxidants and minerals. Find out what contaminants might be in your water, and how you can avoid consuming such things.
Click on image to enlarge