- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
What’s in Your Water?
We need to drink at least 2 litres of water every day, but not all water is equal when it comes to healthiness.
Tap water, for instance, can contain dozens of different chemicals, and even bottled water can remain highly acidic, contain BPA, and be void of healthy anti-oxidants and minerals. Find out what contaminants might be in your water, and how you can avoid consuming such things.
Click on image to enlarge