- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
- The Best Essential Oils For Women’s Health Infographic
- Getting Rid Of Scars At Home: Natural Remedies Video
- Natural Single Ingredient Skin Care Products You Need To Have In Your Bathroom Video
- 6 Amazing Ways To Reuse Tea Bags Instead Of Throwing Them Away Video
- Dairy Free Summer Desserts – 5 Easy Sorbet Recipes Video
Why You Should Be Eating More Hemp Seeds Every Single Day!
Hemp plants are one of the earliest known domesticated plants. Humans have been cultivating hemp plants for at least 12,000 years! Hemp is a relative of marijuana but isn’t the same thing. Hemp has no psychoactive compounds. (This means that it won’t get you high, sorry.)
Hemp is an amazing plant that can be used as wax, resin, oil, made into paper, or fuel. The seeds from this plant are a super source of nutrition.
The leading producer of hemp products, including seeds, is France, which produces about 70 percent of all hemp in the world. Second is China. There are more than 30 countries which produce industrial hemp including Australia, Canada, Chile, Finland, Germany, Poland, Japan, Spain, and Turkey.
Hemp seeds are a terrific alternative to dairy products as they contain tons of nutritional benefits but none of the irritating protein that is in regular cow’s milk. You can even use hemp seeds as a super food for vegans!
Want to know more? Keep reading and find out the best reasons why you must add hemp seeds into your diet today!
1. Improve Digestion
One of the best ways to improve your digestive health is to add plenty of fiber. Whole hemp seeds are a terrific source of both insoluble and soluble fiber. First, be aware that shelled hemp seeds (sometimes called hemp hearts) actually have very little fiber so be certain to consume whole hemp seeds if you want improve your digestion. Consuming soluble fiber creates a gel-like compound in the digestive tract, which is a valuable source of nutrients for the good bacteria which can regulate cholesterol levels and reduces blood sugar spikes.
Continue to Page 2