- Top 15 Foods To Help Fill You Up But Not Fill You Out!
- Amazing Things Happen When You Drink This One Thing Every Day
- 15 Natural Ways To Strengthen And Improve Your Memory Power
- 6 Simple Breakfast Ideas Video
- 12 Morning Rituals That Will Change Your Life
- 15 Of The Best Fish You Can Eat For Your Health (#5 is the safest!)
- 10 Home Remedies For Stuffy Nose Relief
16 Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day
3. Farmed Salmon
Although fish sounds like one of the healthiest foods possible, farmed salmon is one you should avoid. Unfortunately, more than 60 percent of the salmon consumed in the USA is farm raised.
These fish are fed unnatural diets and are contaminated with chemicals, antibiotics, pesticides, and other known carcinogens. They live in very crowded conditions which results in these fish having 30 times the number of sea lice than wild salmon. Farmed salmon are fed chemicals to make their meat that reddish pink color that should occur naturally but doesn’t because of the diet of chicken litter that they are fed.
Also, due to their diet, they have less of the healthy omega-3 that we think we are getting when we consume fish. Studies have also shown that farmed salmon contain high levels of PCB’s, mercury, and cancer causing dioxins. Avoid farmed salmon and buy it canned or look for labels in your market that state the fish you are buying is wild sockeye salmon.
Continue to Page 4