- Common Illnesses And Their Essential Oil Solutions Infographic
- 10 Reasons Ginger Is Considered A Superfood
- Level Up Your Salad Game Infographic
- The Best 5 Fats You Need To Add To Your Dishes Video
- 18 Really Clever Ways You Can Use Vinegar Around Your Home! (#14 Is Our Fave!)
- On The Hunt For Real Food: Why It’s So Hard To Find Infographic
- Basic Ayurvedic Eating Principles For Different Body Types Infographic
10 Steps To The Dynamic Pigeon Flow Video
According to yogis, the Pigeon Flow is considered to be a good way to wake up just in 3 minutes.
Besides these energizing benefits, this exercise opens the hips, improves your heart health, strengthens the core, and stretches the thighs, chest, shoulders, groin, and neck.
Yoga master Gigi Yogini demonstrates the 10 easy steps that will help you perform a perfect Pigeon Pose. The exercise is recommended for intermediate and advanced yogis, but all beginners are welcome to try as well.
Now tell us: was it easy?