- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
- 12 Of The Top Ingredients In Food Today That Cause Dementia And Alzheimer’s
- Upgrade Your Snack Game To Get More Fiber And Protein Infographic
- 5 Amazing Fully Raw Salad Dressings For Any Occasion Video
- How To Be Smart About Using Smartphones And Other Gadgets Infographic
- The Many Benefits Of Frankincense Oil
11 Symptoms Of Fibromyalgia Infographic
Fibromyalgia – it is a disorder that can be met in every 4th person.
Statistics is not exact that’s why some sources of information give other numbers, but never less that every 4th patient. The disease is characterized by chronic symmetric musculoskeletal pains. Scientists don’t know exactly what is a reason for this disorder, some of them even say that fibromyalgia is not a disease, but a reaction to stress and depression.
Other think that environmental conditions are enough for this disease to appear. Anyway, it’s never useless to know more about potential threat in order to recognize it in time. Learn 11 early symptoms from the infographic.
Click on image to enlarge