- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
- 12 Of The Top Ingredients In Food Today That Cause Dementia And Alzheimer’s
- Upgrade Your Snack Game To Get More Fiber And Protein Infographic
2 Types Of Diabetes Infographic
Do you know everything about diabetes?
Of course, nobody is going to be ill, but we should be ready to any life gifts. It is very important to know some details about diabetes, as it may concern someone from your family or friends. You should recognize the disease and be ready to help. The most common symptoms include being thirsty or hungry most of the time, blurry vision, weight loss even if a person eats a lot, pain or numbness in hands and feet.
There are type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes. Type 2 is more widely spread – 90% of diabetes cases are type 2. Learn the information from the infographic and you will find our more facts about diabetes. What can you add up to the topic?
Click on image to enlarge