- Lemon Detox: 10-Day Lemon Fast For Effective Weight Loss Infographic
- Fresh Vs Frozen Food: Which One Is Healthier? Video
- 10 Foods That Are More Effective Than Most Prescriptions
- Evening Fasting Can Help You Burn Fat
- When Life Gives You Lemons, Make … Deodorant?
- 9 Anti-Aging Tips That Are Wasting Your Time
- A Cold Versus The Flu: How To Tell The Difference
Best High-Fiber Foods For Your Health Infographic
Chances are, you know already that fiber isn’t only beneficial, but essential for your health in many ways. But even the abundance of processed “high-fiber” foods on the modern market doesn’t prevent the overwhelming deficiency among the general population. Artificially enriched products such as breads and cereals aren’t able to solve the problem, as more than 90% of modern Americans still don’t get the daily recommended amount of this nutrient.
Fiber (primarily found in fresh foods) is vital for your digestion and to prevent a range of diseases, such as cancer, kidney stones, obesity, and heart disease.
Click on image to enlarge