- Lemon Detox: 10-Day Lemon Fast For Effective Weight Loss Infographic
- Fresh Vs Frozen Food: Which One Is Healthier? Video
- 10 Foods That Are More Effective Than Most Prescriptions
- Evening Fasting Can Help You Burn Fat
- When Life Gives You Lemons, Make … Deodorant?
- 9 Anti-Aging Tips That Are Wasting Your Time
- A Cold Versus The Flu: How To Tell The Difference
The Frightening Truth About Hospitals Video
Statistics say that there are about 40,000 cases of lethal or harmful errors in US hospitals.
Medical mistakes are one of the leading reasons for death in the USA. Almost all of the errors could be prevented. The mistakes vary from trying to cure the wrong person or operate on the wrong part to leaving surgical materials and tools in the body.
In the video below, Dr. Mercola is interviewing Dr. Martin Makary in order to show you more about possible mistakes, and help you prevent them. Dr. Makary is the author of the best seller Unaccountable: What Hospitals Won’t Tell You and How Transparency Can Revolutionize Healthcare. The book reveals modern medicine and tries to guard us from possible errors in a hospital. Aren’t you scared of the findings?