- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
How To Fight With Vitamin K Deficiency Infographic
If you have stomach pains, hematomas, ecchymosis or petehiae, don’t wait, consult the doctor, as all these symptoms may be causes by vitamin K deficiency.
It is very important to recognize this kind of deficiency, as it may lead to some very serious health problems: massive uncontrolled bleeding, cartilage calcification. More over it can cause some birth defects in infants if future mother suffers from vitamin K deficiency. For example, an infant may be born with underdeveloped face, nose, fingers, bones.
So, look through the infographic and learn how to fight with such kind of deficiency and be healthy. Have you ever faced this problem? Share with us in the comments!
Click on image to enlarge