- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
- 10 Natural Ways To Quit Smoking
- Make Sure To Keep These 10 Foods Out Of The Fridge Video
- A Rainbow On Your Plate: A Guide To Eating More Colorfully Infographic
Migraines: Where They’re Coming From And How To Cure Them Infographic
Migraines are a disorder many of us know too well. The estimated number of Americans affected by this condition is about 28 million, and most of them are women of a young age.
Migraines are reoccurring headaches characterized by severe pain and other symptoms, such as nausea, heightened sensitivity, and vomiting.
The triggers of migraine attacks can vary from person to person, so it’s not easy to determine the exact culprit. However, there are some common rules that will help you reduce your headache frequency. Take a look!
Click on image to enlarge