- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
- 10 Natural Ways To Quit Smoking
- Make Sure To Keep These 10 Foods Out Of The Fridge Video
- A Rainbow On Your Plate: A Guide To Eating More Colorfully Infographic
- The Influence Of Climate Change On Global Food Supply
Why Oral Health Is So Important Infographic
Oral health might be much more important to your general health and well-being than you realize. A beautiful white smile not only looks great, but also indicates that the person is healthy.
It’s a well-known fact among doctors that problems in your mouth can be indicators of problems with overall health. At the same time, poor oral hygiene can put you at greater risk for heart attack and pneumonia.
The information presented in the infographic below will help you learn about the ways oral hygiene affects our whole body and vice versa, as well as the recommendations for preventing oral diseases.
Click on image to enlarge