- Say Goodbye To Fatigue With These Powerful Vitamins And Minerals Infographic
- Coffee Jitters: Any Cure?
- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
Why Oral Health Is So Important Infographic
Oral health might be much more important to your general health and well-being than you realize. A beautiful white smile not only looks great, but also indicates that the person is healthy.
It’s a well-known fact among doctors that problems in your mouth can be indicators of problems with overall health. At the same time, poor oral hygiene can put you at greater risk for heart attack and pneumonia.
The information presented in the infographic below will help you learn about the ways oral hygiene affects our whole body and vice versa, as well as the recommendations for preventing oral diseases.
Click on image to enlarge