- This Month-By-Month Guide Will Help You Buy Fruits In Season Infographic
- The Surprising Dangers Of Sleep Deprivation Infographic
- Stressed And Tired? Meditation Is The Answer Infographic
- The 3 Most Surprising Health Benefits Of Blueberries (They Make You Smarter, Too!)
- Chlorella Can Be Your Detox Secret Weapon!
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Learn More About Organic And GMO Food Infographic
See What’s Inside Your Cup Of Coffee Video
Are you one of the people who prefers to begin their day with coffee? If so, how much do you know about the contents of your morning drink? For example, are you aware that water constitutes about 98 percent of an average cup of coffee? And the other two percent? Well, some of the major ingredients include include 2-ethylphenol, which is the pheromone emanated by cockroaches. Quite intriguing, isn’t it?
Watch the video below to find out what is actually lurking inside your morning coffee!
Did you like this video? Has it changed the way you see coffee? Write in the comment section.