- How Dangerous Are Food Preservatives? Video
- 10 Home Remedies To Stop Sneezing (We Have Not Known Of # 7)
- Grow Local: All About Home Gardening In The U.S. Infographic
- How Much Salt Is Too Much?
- The Importance Of Carbohydrates And Their Impact On Your Health Video
- Best High-Fiber Foods For Your Health Infographic
- Valentine’s Day Desserts: 3 Easy-To-Make Vegan Recipes Video
See What’s Inside Your Cup Of Coffee Video
Are you one of the people who prefers to begin their day with coffee? If so, how much do you know about the contents of your morning drink? For example, are you aware that water constitutes about 98 percent of an average cup of coffee? And the other two percent? Well, some of the major ingredients include include 2-ethylphenol, which is the pheromone emanated by cockroaches. Quite intriguing, isn’t it?
Watch the video below to find out what is actually lurking inside your morning coffee!
Did you like this video? Has it changed the way you see coffee? Write in the comment section.