- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
5 Benefits Of Drinking Water Infographic
Up to 60% of the human body consists of water. So naturally, water is essential for our health and well-being.
The most common recommendation for keeping your body balanced and hydrated is to drink about 8 glasses of water every day. You’ve probably heard that already. But do you know what the benefits of drinking a sufficient amount of water on a daily basis are? After all, it’s hard to stick to rules and recommendations if you don’t know why exactly you should do it.
Look at the infographic below to learn about the scientifically proven effects of hydration vs. dehydration.
Click on image to enlarge