- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
5 Benefits Of Drinking Water Infographic
Up to 60% of the human body consists of water. So naturally, water is essential for our health and well-being.
The most common recommendation for keeping your body balanced and hydrated is to drink about 8 glasses of water every day. You’ve probably heard that already. But do you know what the benefits of drinking a sufficient amount of water on a daily basis are? After all, it’s hard to stick to rules and recommendations if you don’t know why exactly you should do it.
Look at the infographic below to learn about the scientifically proven effects of hydration vs. dehydration.
Click on image to enlarge