- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
5 Benefits Of Drinking Water Infographic
Up to 60% of the human body consists of water. So naturally, water is essential for our health and well-being.
The most common recommendation for keeping your body balanced and hydrated is to drink about 8 glasses of water every day. You’ve probably heard that already. But do you know what the benefits of drinking a sufficient amount of water on a daily basis are? After all, it’s hard to stick to rules and recommendations if you don’t know why exactly you should do it.
Look at the infographic below to learn about the scientifically proven effects of hydration vs. dehydration.
Click on image to enlarge