- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
How To Check Your Vitamin D Level Video
It’s very important to have enough vitamin D.
Scientists say that vitamin D influences about 3,000 genes. Also, it’s been found that vitamin D receptors exist in our bodies. These receptors help vitamin D affect our DNA. But the thing is, it’s difficult to know what level is right. Some tests and measures may help to find out, though. A blood test can be done via a dried blood sample or a blood serum sample to measure the level of vitamin D.
Dr. Mercola speaks up on the topic in the video below. Watch it and tell us whether you would like to measure the level of vitamin D in your body.