- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
How To Check Your Vitamin D Level Video
It’s very important to have enough vitamin D.
Scientists say that vitamin D influences about 3,000 genes. Also, it’s been found that vitamin D receptors exist in our bodies. These receptors help vitamin D affect our DNA. But the thing is, it’s difficult to know what level is right. Some tests and measures may help to find out, though. A blood test can be done via a dried blood sample or a blood serum sample to measure the level of vitamin D.
Dr. Mercola speaks up on the topic in the video below. Watch it and tell us whether you would like to measure the level of vitamin D in your body.