- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
How To Check Your Vitamin D Level Video
It’s very important to have enough vitamin D.
Scientists say that vitamin D influences about 3,000 genes. Also, it’s been found that vitamin D receptors exist in our bodies. These receptors help vitamin D affect our DNA. But the thing is, it’s difficult to know what level is right. Some tests and measures may help to find out, though. A blood test can be done via a dried blood sample or a blood serum sample to measure the level of vitamin D.
Dr. Mercola speaks up on the topic in the video below. Watch it and tell us whether you would like to measure the level of vitamin D in your body.