- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
How To Check Your Vitamin D Level Video
It’s very important to have enough vitamin D.
Scientists say that vitamin D influences about 3,000 genes. Also, it’s been found that vitamin D receptors exist in our bodies. These receptors help vitamin D affect our DNA. But the thing is, it’s difficult to know what level is right. Some tests and measures may help to find out, though. A blood test can be done via a dried blood sample or a blood serum sample to measure the level of vitamin D.
Dr. Mercola speaks up on the topic in the video below. Watch it and tell us whether you would like to measure the level of vitamin D in your body.