- Are You Allergic To All Nuts?
- The Unlimited Health Benefits Of Goji Berries Infographic
- Is Your Sunscreen Causing More Cancer Than The Sun?
- Take Your Dishes To A New Level With These Spice Combos Infographic
- Iodine: Why It’s Important And How To Avoid Its Deficiency Infographic
- Zero-Calorie Foods That Will Help You Lose Weight Fast Infographic
- Make Your Air Travel Healthier With These Simple Hacks Infographic
Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
At the first sight, the word “addictive” may sound like way too serious of an adjective to describe something as mundane as sugar. After all, addiction is a grave condition in which someone returns to a harmful substance despite the negative consequences.
However, labeling sugar as one such substance isn’t an exaggeration. There is a clear evidence that this popular sweetener, which is added to various processed foods, could indeed be compared to more serious drugs.
Watch the video below to learn more. Write your opinion in the comments below.