- Here’s How To Not Be One Of 80 Percent Of People!
- Green Coffee Bean Extract For Weight Loss Without Side Effects Infographic
- Cheap And Simple Vegan Lunch Recipes For Less Than $1.50 Video
- Top 10 Muscle-Building Foods For Your Workout Diet Infographic
- 3 Game-Changer Nutrition Discoveries For 2016
- Creamy Zucchini Soup: Easy And Healthy Recipe Video
- All About E-Cigarettes: What They Really Do To Your Health Infographic
Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
At the first sight, the word “addictive” may sound like way too serious of an adjective to describe something as mundane as sugar. After all, addiction is a grave condition in which someone returns to a harmful substance despite the negative consequences.
However, labeling sugar as one such substance isn’t an exaggeration. There is a clear evidence that this popular sweetener, which is added to various processed foods, could indeed be compared to more serious drugs.
Watch the video below to learn more. Write your opinion in the comments below.