- Stressed And Tired? Meditation Is The Answer Infographic
- The 3 Most Surprising Health Benefits Of Blueberries (They Make You Smarter, Too!)
- Chlorella Can Be Your Detox Secret Weapon!
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Learn More About Organic And GMO Food Infographic
- 7 Harmful Ingredients You May Be Eating Every Day Without Even Realizing It
- It’s All About Avocados Infographic
Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
At the first sight, the word “addictive” may sound like way too serious of an adjective to describe something as mundane as sugar. After all, addiction is a grave condition in which someone returns to a harmful substance despite the negative consequences.
However, labeling sugar as one such substance isn’t an exaggeration. There is a clear evidence that this popular sweetener, which is added to various processed foods, could indeed be compared to more serious drugs.
Watch the video below to learn more. Write your opinion in the comments below.