- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
10 Alcohol Myths Debunked Infographic
Humanity’s long-standing relationship with alcohol has led to numerous myths. Some people have secret tricks to prevent themselves from getting drunk, some believe that they know infallible ways to stop a hangover. However, not all of them are actually effective. Sure, there may be a placebo effect, but it’s better to know the facts as they are. Sometimes the misconceptions surrounding alcohol can be dangerous.
What do you think about these facts? Don’t forget to express your opinion in the comment section below!
Click on image to enlarge