- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Amazing Ways To Use Olive Oil In Skin Care Infographic
There’s nothing new about using olive oil for your skin – people have known it to be effective since ancient times. Referred to as “liquid gold,” it’s long been prized for its moisturizing, anti-aging and healing properties.
And indeed, modern science proves that olive oil has very beneficial effects on the condition of our skin. Rich in vitamins and antioxidants, this natural remedy is a great choice for those who want to try a more holistic approach to skin care and reduce their exposure to toxins and harmful chemical ingredients.
Here are 10 ways olive oil can help you with that.
Click on image to enlarge