- 7 Things You Can Do To Keep Crohn’s Disease Under Control
- Oolong Tea: Why You Need To Try It Infographic
- Do Breast Cancer Genes Guarantee Cancer?
- Reverse Cavities And Improve Dental Health Naturally Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- Phytates & Phytic Acid: Friend Or Foe?
- Honey As A Multi-Functional Cure Infographic
10 Amazing Ways To Use Olive Oil In Skin Care Infographic
There’s nothing new about using olive oil for your skin – people have known it to be effective since ancient times. Referred to as “liquid gold,” it’s long been prized for its moisturizing, anti-aging and healing properties.
And indeed, modern science proves that olive oil has very beneficial effects on the condition of our skin. Rich in vitamins and antioxidants, this natural remedy is a great choice for those who want to try a more holistic approach to skin care and reduce their exposure to toxins and harmful chemical ingredients.
Here are 10 ways olive oil can help you with that.
Click on image to enlarge