- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
10 Amazing Ways To Use Olive Oil In Skin Care Infographic
There’s nothing new about using olive oil for your skin – people have known it to be effective since ancient times. Referred to as “liquid gold,” it’s long been prized for its moisturizing, anti-aging and healing properties.
And indeed, modern science proves that olive oil has very beneficial effects on the condition of our skin. Rich in vitamins and antioxidants, this natural remedy is a great choice for those who want to try a more holistic approach to skin care and reduce their exposure to toxins and harmful chemical ingredients.
Here are 10 ways olive oil can help you with that.
Click on image to enlarge