- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Best Advices For Perfect Natural Eyebrows
Egg yolks are another product that contain a protein that mimics keratin which is a primary ingredient that is used in hair growth products. Use the egg yolk along with the egg white and mix it together until it is nice and thick. Apply it to the eyebrows and let it set for around 30 minutes. Make sure you rinse it off completely with cold water. You can increase the rate of hair growth by applying this mixture to your eyebrows a few times a week.
4. Olive oil and honey
Olive oil can be applied in much the same way as the coconut oil only you can add a couple of drops of honey with it. Honey is a natural anti-inflammatory that will keep the skin under your eyebrows from breaking out.
5. Almond oil
Because it is brimming with vitamin E, potassium, and magnesium, almond oil will prepare the area around the eyebrows by making it soft and supple. Apply the almond oil extract along with some linseed oil. It only has to stay on the eyebrows for a couple of minutes each evening before bed time to see new growth in a short period of time.
Continue to Page 3