- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
- Top Ways To Make Your Coffee Or Tea Habit Healthier
- Danger Signs You Have Poor Circulation and How to Fix It Naturally
- The Super Anti-Aging Oil You’ve Never Heard About
10 Cool Things You Can Do With Banana Peels Infographic
The banana is undoubtedly one of the most popular fruits in the world. You can add it to various dishes, as well as eat by itself as a healthy snack. But today’s topic isn’t the banana’s flesh but its natural ”packaging”—the peel.
What do you do with banana peels? Probably throw them in the trash just like most people do. But did you know that waste food produces about 20% of methane emissions, which makes it a serious contributor to global warming?
Luckily, discarding the peel like a useless wrapper isn’t the only way. The infographic below will make you think twice before tossing it into the trash can again.
Click on image to enlarge