- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Cool Things You Can Do With Banana Peels Infographic
The banana is undoubtedly one of the most popular fruits in the world. You can add it to various dishes, as well as eat by itself as a healthy snack. But today’s topic isn’t the banana’s flesh but its natural ”packaging”—the peel.
What do you do with banana peels? Probably throw them in the trash just like most people do. But did you know that waste food produces about 20% of methane emissions, which makes it a serious contributor to global warming?
Luckily, discarding the peel like a useless wrapper isn’t the only way. The infographic below will make you think twice before tossing it into the trash can again.
Click on image to enlarge