- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Foods That Are More Effective Than Most Prescriptions
If you are not a big fan of the odor that garlic emits, you can get your share of the plant through a supplement. The power of garlic makes it worth adding to your daily diet in some way, as it has been proven to have the ability to kill “multi-drug resistant tuberculosis.” In addition, it fends off more than 20 other types of infections, including Herpes Simplex Virus 1, Periodontal infection, and Thrush, a fungal infection of the mouth.
Honey is another one of those food-related healing agents that can treat a number of health conditions. Here is a short list of the more popular illnesses it has been successful at handling: Burns, diabetic ulcers, MRSA, conjunctivitis, ulcers from herpes, toxicity from aspirins, and dental plaque.
If you have ever wondered if the saying, “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” is true, you can rest assured that it is. Eating apples on a regular basis cuts down on your chances of getting colorectal cancer. In addition, this healthy treat helps to reduce aging, handles insulin resistance, cuts your chances of liver cancer, and takes on a number of allergies.
Continue to Page 4