- 8 Ways You May Be Able To Reverse, Delay, Or Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- Fight And Prevent Cancer With This Type Of Diet
- Plastic Water Bottles: Are They Dangerous? Video
- Guidelines For Safe Food Handling To Prevent Foodborne Disease
- How To Lower Your Risk Of Colon Cancer
- 10 Of The Most Common Myths About Aging
- Could This Be The Number One Anti-Aging Drink? Video
10 Foods That Are More Effective Than Most Prescriptions
Recognized for its health benefits in ancient India, scientists have documented turmeric as being effective in the treatment and prevention of more than 500 diseases. Out of all these health conditions, these are the most studied and have the highest amount of documented proof of effectiveness are:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Damage to DNA
- Lipid Peroxidation
- Liver Damage (chemically-induced)
- Oxidative Stress
Turmeric is a popular herb in Indian food. A supplement has been found to be as effective in relieving chronic pain as most non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) with no side effects.
Make sure that you get a high-quality brand, such as Ceylon, when purchasing cinnamon. It is the number one herb when it comes to levels of antioxidants. One of the most well-known health benefits that cinnamon offers is its ability to lower blood sugar levels and effectiveness in treating diabetes. Another benefit of its antioxidant properties is its protection against many neurological conditions like Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s. Cinnamon can also do everything from eliminating bad breath to treating Candida.
This tiny fruit is proof positive that big things do come in small packages! The numerous health benefits that blueberries are known for include: Lutein, Vitamin K, Resveratrol, Gallic Acid, Vitamin C, Fiber, and Manganese. Besides helping to fight cancer, preventing aging, and keeping your heart healthy, these little gems keep your brain powered up and sharp.
Continue to Page 3