- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
- 12 Toxic Compounds Hiding In This One Thing You Use Every Single Day
- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
10 Natural Ways to Clear Out Your Arteries
If you want to improve your cardiovascular health, one of the best ways to do this is to remove plaque buildup from your arteries. This is one of the best ways to greatly lower your risk of stroke or heart disease. There are plenty of pharmaceuticals, even surgery, to do this, but why risk the side effects of drugs, not to mention the dangers of surgery, when all you need is a little natural help?
If you’re like most people, you want to use natural alternatives to improve your cardiovascular health. Keep reading for our top 10 ways you can help out your heart by cleaning out your arteries naturally.
1. Avoid Unhealthy Fats
First, we need to stop contributing to the problem. To do this, we need to stop eating fats that are not good for us. Somewhere along the line, we got things reversed. Americans seem to think that those fat substitutes and super refined vegetable oils are somehow better for us than Mother Nature’s natural fats such as butter and coconut oil. Almost all of those “heart healthy” oils such as canola, corn (hello, can you say GMO?), soybean, and margarine are simply loaded with trans-fats. Not only do these types of oils increase your bad (LDL) cholesterol, they often cause other bodily organs to malfunction, mess with your hormone production, cause weight gain, inflammation, and even certain types of cancer. So first things first, stop eating these kinds of unhealthy fats.