- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
8. Aloe Vera
You can buy aloe vera gel, or even aloe vera leaves at the store.
Directions: Apply aloe vera following a face wash, or purchase aloe vera leaves at the store. If you purchase the leaves, slice the leaves vertically and allow them to drain in a cup. Once the gel has drained, apply it (or your purchased gel) to the face. Allow to sit for 10-15 minutes, or wait until the gel entirely dissolves into the face. Pat dry if needed to remove excess gel.
9. Banana Mask
Bananas contain essential vitamins and minerals that moisturize and provide nutrition to the skin. Whip up an easy banana mask for instant relief of dry skin.
Directions: Peel one banana, and place in small bowl. Mash with fork, and apply to face. Spread evenly on the face, and let dry completely, about 10-15 minutes. Remove mask with a warm, wet cloth, and apply a light oil, such as almond oil, to the face.
10. Oatmeal Mask
Oatmeal contains many anti-inflammatories and is great at scrubbing off dead skin cells.
Directions: Mix two teaspoons powdered oatmeal, or processed whole oats, with warm water. Process in blender or food processor if the oats are whole. Spread evenly on the face, and let dry completely, about 10-15 minutes. Remove mask with a warm, wet cloth, and apply a light oil, such as almond oil, to the face.
Continue to Page 4