- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
10 Shocking Places You Would Never Expect to Find Fluoride!
Fluoride seems to be the only thing people were talking about this past summer. Why are municipalities adding fluoride? Do water filters remove fluoride? Is fluoride responsible for Alzheimer’s disease? Etcetera, etcetera. But what most people don’t know is that fluoride is in a whole lot more than just your water and your toothpaste! Fluoride is hiding in everyday foods, drinks, and other places that you would never think could contain fluoride!
Take a look at the 10 shocking place fluoride is hanging out.
1. Fruit Juice and Other Drinks
Worse than the sugar content that fruit juice and sports drinks contain is the fact that these popular drinks also contain between 0.05 to 2.8 PPM of fluoride per serving. Remember that’s not per bottle or can, that’s per serving. Some bottled or canned drinks have, depending on their size, between 2 to 12 servings per container. Read also about fruit drinks dangers.
Have you really read the label on most commercial cereal boxes lately? What used to be a wholesome, yummy food in the morning has turned into a toxic nightmare! Almost all processed cereals have GMO corn, perplexing ingredients such as TSP (yes, kitchen cleanser) and now, fluoride. Read the label and you will see that it’s true. Many cereals contain as much as 3.8 to 6.3 PPM per serving.
OMG, even in your beer?! Is nothing sacred anymore? Some brands of beer have as much as 1PPM in them. That’s pretty high, especially if you like to polish off a 6 pack on the beach.
Continue to Page 2