- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
- Reishi Mushrooms For Better Health: What You Need To Know Infographic
- Vitamins For Your Brain Health And Where To Find Them Infographic
- Want To Try Making Natural Soap? Here Is How To Start Infographic
- A Simple Illustrated Guide To Making Your Own Almond Milk Infographic
- The Reason Behind The California Hepatitis A Outbreak
10 Shocking Places You Would Never Expect to Find Fluoride!
Fluoride seems to be the only thing people were talking about this past summer. Why are municipalities adding fluoride? Do water filters remove fluoride? Is fluoride responsible for Alzheimer’s disease? Etcetera, etcetera. But what most people don’t know is that fluoride is in a whole lot more than just your water and your toothpaste! Fluoride is hiding in everyday foods, drinks, and other places that you would never think could contain fluoride!
Take a look at the 10 shocking place fluoride is hanging out.
1. Fruit Juice and Other Drinks
Worse than the sugar content that fruit juice and sports drinks contain is the fact that these popular drinks also contain between 0.05 to 2.8 PPM of fluoride per serving. Remember that’s not per bottle or can, that’s per serving. Some bottled or canned drinks have, depending on their size, between 2 to 12 servings per container. Read also about fruit drinks dangers.
Have you really read the label on most commercial cereal boxes lately? What used to be a wholesome, yummy food in the morning has turned into a toxic nightmare! Almost all processed cereals have GMO corn, perplexing ingredients such as TSP (yes, kitchen cleanser) and now, fluoride. Read the label and you will see that it’s true. Many cereals contain as much as 3.8 to 6.3 PPM per serving.
OMG, even in your beer?! Is nothing sacred anymore? Some brands of beer have as much as 1PPM in them. That’s pretty high, especially if you like to polish off a 6 pack on the beach.
Continue to Page 2