- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Steps To The Dynamic Pigeon Flow Video
According to yogis, the Pigeon Flow is considered to be a good way to wake up just in 3 minutes.
Besides these energizing benefits, this exercise opens the hips, improves your heart health, strengthens the core, and stretches the thighs, chest, shoulders, groin, and neck.
Yoga master Gigi Yogini demonstrates the 10 easy steps that will help you perform a perfect Pigeon Pose. The exercise is recommended for intermediate and advanced yogis, but all beginners are welcome to try as well.
Now tell us: was it easy?