- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- This One Spice Stops Heart Attacks, Restores Gut Bacteria, And Kills Cancer Cells!
- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
10 Steps To Improve Low Self-Esteem Infographic
What is self-esteem? It’s the way we see and value ourselves, our beliefs about who we are and what we can and can’t do. It’s the inner voice that defines our personality, our strengths and weaknesses.
However, this voice isn’t always aligned with the reality of who you are. In fact, self-esteem isn’t determined by your actual talents or skills.
Low self-esteem can be a serious obstacle on your way to success, as well as a great influence on your behavior and relationships with other people.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn how to deal with poor self-image.
Click on image to enlarge