- Avocados: You Cannot Afford Not To Eat Them
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Reasons Why You Should Learn To Love This Veggie If You Don’t Already
- The Dangers Of Fructose You Can’t Afford To Ignore!
- Best Herbal Steams For Cold And Flu Relief This Season
- 15 Proven Ways To Eat More And Burn Fat Like A Furnace!
- How To Clear Your Sinuses Without Drugs In 60 Seconds
10 Super Healthy Snacks You Should Always Have on Hand
There is a lot of debate going around about whether we should eat several small meals, or stick to three meals a day and have a couple snacks. It seems like whatever works for you is what you should do. If you eat regular meals and you don’t feel the need for snacks during the day, then more power to you. However, if you are like most people, having snacks at certain times of the day, especially after a hard workout, then listen to your body and give it what it wants.
The thing about snacking is that it’s gotten bad press over the years. Ask someone what they think a snack is and you will hear things like potato chips, cookies, ice cream, and even candy. However, snacks don’t have to be junk foods. Keep some of these foods on hand or at home and the office to keep your long term health goals on the road to success. Check out these top 10 super healthy snacks that will give you energy and keep you going all day.
1. Sweet Potato Chips
These taste so good, your kids might forget about those other chips. Slice sweet potatoes as thinly as you can. Coat with a very small amount of coconut oil and bake until they are crispy.
These are super tasty and packed with vitamins.