- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
10 Things You Think Are Healthy But Really Aren’t (#4 Even Surprised Us!)
If manufacturers had their way, they would only tell you the things they want you to know about their products, remove any and all ingredient lists, and remove “bad” reviews or anything negative about whatever it is they were selling.
Luckily, that doesn’t happen. However, sometimes lesser-known facts do tend to slip through the cracks. This is why some of our everyday products that we have come to believe are good for us or are healthy really aren’t so great once you look at the facts.
Keep reading and see if you have any of these seemingly harmless items around your home. You will want to think twice about them after reading this article!
1. Your Kids’ Stuffed Animals
They look so cute and so innocent sitting on your kids’ shelf or bed, don’t they? Your child might even have a favorite stuffed toy from their favorite movie that they can’t seem to sleep without. But did you know that stuffed animals and stuffed toys are simply magnets for dust mites? Dust mites are one of the major causes of indoor allergies. If you or your child is allergic to these microscopic mites it can lead to sneezing, runny noses, itchy, watery eyes, and coughs. Of course we would never suggest that you make Suzie part from her favorite Snoopy doll, but try to cut down on the number of stuffed toys she keeps in her room to the ones she actively plays with. You can wash them in a pillowcase to help remove dust, or put them in a plastic bag and keep them in the freezer overnight to kill dust mites.
Continue to Page 2