- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
10 Tips And Exercises To Help Get Rid Of Turkey Neck
Everyone wants to look their best — younger, with a beautiful complexion and profile. Does anything scream “old” louder than having a double chin or that wiggly turkey neck?
You aren’t necessarily stuck with that double chin. Although spot reduction to remove fat is almost impossible, there are some ways to help tighten up the neck and chin area, as well as some dietary changes you can make that can help to reduce the appearance of what is commonly referred to as turkey neck.
Keep reading: We have some of the best tips and a few exercises to improve your profile in a matter of weeks. Say goodbye to the old double chin for good!
1. Treat Food Intolerances
Some people have allergies to certain foods while others simply have food intolerances. A sensitivity to gluten or IBS can lead to a fuller looking face through bloating. Be certain that you have dealt with any and all food intolerances before beginning.
2. Stay Well-Hydrated
To stop bloat, be sure that you look out after your water intake. Drink at least eight glasses of water each day to ensure that you do not develop a bloated face or neck. You should also limit your salt intake to ensure that you are not holding on to excess water.
3. Enjoy A Healthy Lifestyle
Eating a more natural diet, full of organic fruits and vegetables, healthy fats and whole grains, can help you to reduce the amount of fat that is stored in the face and neck area. Reduce your consumption of processed foods, fast foods, and sugar.
Continue to Page 2