- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
11 Natural Ways To Ease Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Without Risky Surgery
If you do a great deal of typing or computer work, you might find you are suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome. This condition leads to tingling sensations and/or numbness in the hands and fingers, especially the thumb, forefinger, and middle fingers.
In more advanced stages, it can lead to intense pin and weakness in the hands. It can even cause nerve damage. It is generally more common in women than men and can occur in one or both wrists.
There are a number of factors that can lead to carpal tunnel syndrome. Most cases simply stem from excessive pressure on the median nerve that travels through the wrist. This is often due to excessive repetitive motions, such as typing, that cause inflammation in the area.
Although very advanced stages might require medical attention or surgery, this can usually be avoided through natural remedies.
If you think you are suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome and want to avoid surgery, keep reading. We have compiled a list of 11 of the best ways you can deal with this problem naturally at home.
This spice is the true king of anti-inflammatory herbs and spices. Turmeric is well known for stopping chronic inflammation, which causes numerous health problems, including arthritis and Alzheimer’s disease. It can also help to reduce or eliminate the inflammation that is behind carpal tunnel syndrome. Most people find that 2 grams each day is sufficient, but speak with your doctor about the proper dosage for your unique situation.
Continue to Page 2