- 10 Sweet Ways Honey Can Improve Your Life
- 10 Things Your Nurse Will Never Tell You
- How To Be Full Of Winter Spirit: 25 Fun Yet Healthy Things To Do
- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
11 Surprising Things That Can Be Causing Cancer Video
What factors contribute to the development of cancer? Yes, genetics play a major role, as well as such conditions as obesity, hormonal imbalance, and chronic inflammation. However, not many people are aware that environmental and socioeconomic factors are also important.
It turns out that some cancer-causers may not be as obvious as other. Some seemingly normal daily habits and harmless condition of everyday life can be actually contributing to the development of this disease.
Watch the video featured below to learn about the surprising things that may have a direct connection to cancer.