- Super-agers! How Can You Become One?
- How To Eliminate Back Pain Caused By Backpacks
- Are Tattoos Toxic?
- Simple Detox Strategies
- Want To Prevent Memory Loss? These 10 Brain Boosting Foods May Help!
- Do Asthma Drugs Give You Nightmares?
- 8 Ways You May Be Able To Reverse, Delay, Or Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
11 Surprising Things That Can Be Causing Cancer Video
What factors contribute to the development of cancer? Yes, genetics play a major role, as well as such conditions as obesity, hormonal imbalance, and chronic inflammation. However, not many people are aware that environmental and socioeconomic factors are also important.
It turns out that some cancer-causers may not be as obvious as other. Some seemingly normal daily habits and harmless condition of everyday life can be actually contributing to the development of this disease.
Watch the video featured below to learn about the surprising things that may have a direct connection to cancer.