- 3 Ways To Treat Rheumatoid Arthritis Naturally
- Garlic vs. Antibiotics: Which Comes Out On Top?
- PMS – Every Woman’s Curse!
- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Mangoes
- The Most Effective Essential Oils For Fall: Treating Colds, Sore Throat and More Video
- All The Truth About Polyunsaturated Fats
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
11 Surprising Things That Can Be Causing Cancer Video
What factors contribute to the development of cancer? Yes, genetics play a major role, as well as such conditions as obesity, hormonal imbalance, and chronic inflammation. However, not many people are aware that environmental and socioeconomic factors are also important.
It turns out that some cancer-causers may not be as obvious as other. Some seemingly normal daily habits and harmless condition of everyday life can be actually contributing to the development of this disease.
Watch the video featured below to learn about the surprising things that may have a direct connection to cancer.