- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
11 Surprising Things That Can Be Causing Cancer Video
What factors contribute to the development of cancer? Yes, genetics play a major role, as well as such conditions as obesity, hormonal imbalance, and chronic inflammation. However, not many people are aware that environmental and socioeconomic factors are also important.
It turns out that some cancer-causers may not be as obvious as other. Some seemingly normal daily habits and harmless condition of everyday life can be actually contributing to the development of this disease.
Watch the video featured below to learn about the surprising things that may have a direct connection to cancer.