- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Obesity Attacks America Infographic
Did you know that about 78 million Americans suffer from obesity? That’s more people than the whole population of the United Kingdom, Italy or Spain. And if you add to that the number of Americans who are overweight, the picture becomes even sadder: about two-thirds are living at an unhealthy weight.
Obesity presents a real threat to American society, there is no doubt about that. For statistical proof, look at the infographic below. It shows exact numbers that illustrate just how bad things really are today.
Click on image to enlarge