- Top 10 Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair
- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
7 Sleeping Positions And Their Meanings Infographic
Each evening when you lay your head down, chances are that you inadvertently assume your favorite sleeping position. You do it every time you’re about to drift off to sleep without even realizing it.
For example, some of us like to lie flat on our back or stomach or move to one side with our knees pulled close to our chest in a fetal position. It may seem that these predispositions are nothing more than ways to make ourselves feel comfortable and relaxed. However, studies show that the way we tend to position our bodies before falling asleep can mean much more.
Take a look at the most common sleeping positions in the infographic below.
Click on image to enlarge