- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
7 Sleeping Positions And Their Meanings Infographic
Each evening when you lay your head down, chances are that you inadvertently assume your favorite sleeping position. You do it every time you’re about to drift off to sleep without even realizing it.
For example, some of us like to lie flat on our back or stomach or move to one side with our knees pulled close to our chest in a fetal position. It may seem that these predispositions are nothing more than ways to make ourselves feel comfortable and relaxed. However, studies show that the way we tend to position our bodies before falling asleep can mean much more.
Take a look at the most common sleeping positions in the infographic below.
Click on image to enlarge