- Building Perfect Abs Without Getting Up From Your Sofa? Here Is How! Infographic
- How To Store Your Expensive Fruits And Veggies So You Eat More And Waste Less
- Even Your Tampon Isn’t Safe Anymore
- Make Healthy Hot Cocoa From Scratch Video
- How To Treat High Blood Pressure Naturally Infographic
- Want To Live To 100? Top Tips To Do Exactly That
- Devious Name Change For High Fructose Corn Syrup
7 Sleeping Positions And Their Meanings Infographic
Each evening when you lay your head down, chances are that you inadvertently assume your favorite sleeping position. You do it every time you’re about to drift off to sleep without even realizing it.
For example, some of us like to lie flat on our back or stomach or move to one side with our knees pulled close to our chest in a fetal position. It may seem that these predispositions are nothing more than ways to make ourselves feel comfortable and relaxed. However, studies show that the way we tend to position our bodies before falling asleep can mean much more.
Take a look at the most common sleeping positions in the infographic below.
Click on image to enlarge