- 10 Super Easy Colon Cleansing Plans (#5 Is Mind Blowing!)
- What You Are NOT Being Told About Autism
- Top Foods That Cause Mucus Or Phlegm And Foods That Prevent It!
- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
7 Sleeping Positions And Their Meanings Infographic
Each evening when you lay your head down, chances are that you inadvertently assume your favorite sleeping position. You do it every time you’re about to drift off to sleep without even realizing it.
For example, some of us like to lie flat on our back or stomach or move to one side with our knees pulled close to our chest in a fetal position. It may seem that these predispositions are nothing more than ways to make ourselves feel comfortable and relaxed. However, studies show that the way we tend to position our bodies before falling asleep can mean much more.
Take a look at the most common sleeping positions in the infographic below.
Click on image to enlarge