- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
The 8 Sleeping Positions That Can Hurt or Help Your Health!
Although it seems everyone knows that getting at least 8 hours of rest is essential for a healthy mind and body, almost no one knows that what position you sleep in is also a big factor. Since a good night’s sleep is so important to our health, let’s take a look at the top 8 sleeping positions and what they might mean to your overall wellbeing.
1. If You Sleep on Your Right Side
More than half of all Americans say they sleep on their sides, and which side you sleep on can make a difference. Sleeping on your right side can turn a little indigestion into a terrible case of heartburn. Most people enjoy sleeping on their sides because their airway is most open, making it easier to breathe.
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.