- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
The 8 Sleeping Positions That Can Hurt or Help Your Health!
Although it seems everyone knows that getting at least 8 hours of rest is essential for a healthy mind and body, almost no one knows that what position you sleep in is also a big factor. Since a good night’s sleep is so important to our health, let’s take a look at the top 8 sleeping positions and what they might mean to your overall wellbeing.
1. If You Sleep on Your Right Side
More than half of all Americans say they sleep on their sides, and which side you sleep on can make a difference. Sleeping on your right side can turn a little indigestion into a terrible case of heartburn. Most people enjoy sleeping on their sides because their airway is most open, making it easier to breathe.