- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
The 8 Sleeping Positions That Can Hurt or Help Your Health!
Although it seems everyone knows that getting at least 8 hours of rest is essential for a healthy mind and body, almost no one knows that what position you sleep in is also a big factor. Since a good night’s sleep is so important to our health, let’s take a look at the top 8 sleeping positions and what they might mean to your overall wellbeing.
1. If You Sleep on Your Right Side
More than half of all Americans say they sleep on their sides, and which side you sleep on can make a difference. Sleeping on your right side can turn a little indigestion into a terrible case of heartburn. Most people enjoy sleeping on their sides because their airway is most open, making it easier to breathe.