- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
The Top 5 Dangers of a Pot Belly
Ok, we all know that it’s bad to be overweight, to have that pot belly hanging over our belts, but is it really that bad?
It’s true that many of us carry our fat in whatever manner our parents carried theirs; it’s in your genes, which is something you can’t change. However, you can shrink or eliminate that belly fat because it’s a lot more dangerous than you think. Abdominal fat, also called visceral fat, plays a huge part in many health problems. Here is a list of the top 5 health dangers that are caused by that visceral fat storing itself in and around your internal organs.
1. High Cholesterol
Deep abdominal fat can be made into free fatty acids by the body. This results in your body making LDL, that “bad” type of cholesterol you hear about so often. Obesity also tends to make your arteries deteriorate so along with the bad cholesterol, you are setting yourself up for a dangerous health problem along the lines of stroke, heart disease, heart attack, and high blood pressure.