- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Top 5 Dangers of a Pot Belly
2. Reduced Lung Capacity
Researchers in Finland found that a large waist size was directly related to a reduced lung function and volume.
Nonsmoking adults who had normal weights, compared to those who had excess abdominal fat, showed that those with excess belly fat performed poorly on breath measurements tests called spirometry.
Reduced lung capacity can lead to chronic lung diseases such as asthma.