- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Top 5 Dangers of a Pot Belly
3. Alzheimer’s and Dementia
You may think that your head has nothing to do with your belly but that’s not what science has found.
In a study done in 2010 it was found that a high waist to hip ratio was linked to a lower brain volume.
This has, in turn, been linked to dementia and can be a contributing factor in developing Alzheimer’s disease.