- The Best Dairy Free Creamy Salad Dressing Recipe Video
- Building Perfect Abs Without Getting Up From Your Sofa? Here Is How! Infographic
- How To Store Your Expensive Fruits And Veggies So You Eat More And Waste Less
- Even Your Tampon Isn’t Safe Anymore
- Make Healthy Hot Cocoa From Scratch Video
- How To Treat High Blood Pressure Naturally Infographic
- Want To Live To 100? Top Tips To Do Exactly That
Reverse Prediabetes Naturally With These Top Five Approaches
Diabetes has always been a major problem in the United States. According to recent statistics, over 30 million people living in the United States have diabetes. This number roughly translates to 10% of the U.S. population! Diabetes has been so prevalent that it has been ranked the seventh leading cause of death in the country. To fight the onset of such a disease, one must look out for prediabetes symptoms. These will indicate if the person has a blood glucose level above normal, but below that of a diabetic person.
Fortunately, prediabetes can be fought and won over. It will take a lot of discipline and self-control, but it is not an impossible feat. Listed below are some of the things one must start today in order to reverse signs of prediabetes.
1. Refrain from eating food that had adverse effect to your blood sugar level
Foods that are bad for you are commonly called a bad sugar. Some examples include sugar, dairy products, gluten, and alcohol. Sugar causes a significant increase in blood glucose levels. It can also lead to insulin resistance, which is a precursor for diabetes. Avoid products with too much sugar, especially sugary beverages. Dairy products from cows can potentially harm the body and activate immune responses. On the other hand, grains contain gluten, which may cause intestinal inflammation, leading to an increase in one’s blood sugar levels. Aside from those mentioned above, alcohol can also elevate blood sugar levels. It is actually one of the most dangerous products in this list – because alcohol, above all, can also cause liver toxicity. Therefore, beer and sweet alcoholic drinks should be better removed from one’s diet.
Continue to Page 2