- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Almost Unbelievable And Outrageous Benefits Of Lemon Water
7. Helps Regulate Blood Pressure
If you suffer from hypertension, drinking lemon water can help you tremendously. Lemon juice will cleanse the lymph system and help to keep the body hydrated. Lemons also have more potassium than grapes. Potassium removes salt from the body, which can lead to lower overall blood pressure levels. Never stop taking your blood pressure medication without speaking to your doctor first, but drinking lemon water regularly might just help you lower your blood pressure so that you need less medication.
8. Superior Immune System Support
Vitamin C is vital to the immune system, so drinking lemon water will improve the immune system while helping the body fight off viruses and bacteria. Lemon improves our ability to absorb iron, which is also important for the immune system function. The antimicrobial compounds in lemon juice will help keep infections outside of your body, where they belong!
9. Stops Throat Infections
Lemons contain powerful antimicrobial and antibacterial compounds which make them perfect for fighting throat infections, sore throats, and tonsillitis. Those who consume lemon water at least once each day are at a lower risk of developing these types of infections in the first place. If you have a sore or scratchy throat, try gargling with some warm lemon water three times a day and watch that problem just disappear!
Continue to Page 4