- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Almost Unbelievable And Outrageous Benefits Of Lemon Water
4. It Can Help Your Weight Loss Efforts
If you are one of the many Americans who are trying to drop a few pounds, drinking lemon water can help! Lemons are high in pectin, a type of fiber which helps to stop those in between meal hunger pangs and food craving. Adding a bit of honey and cayenne pepper to your lemon water will increase your metabolism, which will aid you in burning more calories without even trying.
5. Cleans the Urinary Tract
If you have ever had a urinary tract infection, then you know how painful they can be. Lemon water is a natural but mild diuretic which can help to keep the urinary tract clean. Lemons will also change the pH level of the entire urinary tract, which will discourage the growth of bacteria. If you suffer from frequent urinary tract infections, this is the perfect drink for you!
6. Gives You More Beautiful Skin
Drinking lemon water on a regular basis will make a big difference in your complexion. The high vitamin C content in lemon juice, along with other antioxidants, will kill off the free radicals in the body which lead to premature aging of the skin. Lemons help to purify the blood as well as encourage the body to grow new blood cells, skin, and the connective tissue which keeps the skin looking firm.
Continue to Page 3