- Learn How You Can Make All-Natural Shower Gel Video
- Weird Dehydration Warning Signs You Shouldn’t Ignore Video
- Do Calcium Supplements Really Work For Treating Osteoporosis? Video
- 4 Potato Salad Recipes You Haven’t Tried Before Video
- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
12 Everyday Things That Can Kill If You Aren’t Careful
Many everyday items or common things you might do on a regular basis, things that should make your life easier, things that you should find enjoyable, even necessary things such as water, can not only become dangerous, but can even kill you in some cases.
You might be wondering how this can be true, but isn’t that what life is? Strange, but true?
Keep reading, you will be shocked by some of these, but we guarantee you will laugh at others.
Yes, too much of anything, even water, can be dangerous. Drinking too much water, too quickly, can even kill you. In a well-publicized case in 2007, a woman in California died in a water drinking contest hosted by a local radio station. In 2005, a young man died in a fraternity hazing ritual in which he was forced to chugalug, not beer, but water, over and over and over again. In both cases, the cause of death was listed as water intoxication. This is a phenomenon that happens when people drink too much water in a short amount of time, so much so that the kidneys can’t process it all, which leads to swelling of the lungs and brain. This has happened to athletes as well, and even people who take club drugs. They feel what they think is an insatiable thirst and they end up drinking so much so fast that they kill themselves with water. To avoid this, drink reasonable amounts of water and never, ever do Molly, ecstasy, or MDMA, which often lead people to believe that they are dying of thirst.
Continue to Page 2