- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Everyday Things That Can Kill If You Aren’t Careful
4. Cleaning Your Bathroom
OK, of course we are not suggesting that you should stop cleaning your bathroom (be sure that you don’t use the kitchen sponge, OK?) but did you know that mixing bleach with other cleaners makes toxic, even deadly, gas? This is an absolute fact! You should NEVER mix bleach with ammonia or any other type of cleaner, no matter how mild or common it might be. Bleach does kill germs, but so do many other non-toxic things such as vinegar, lemon juice, and essential oils such as tea tree oil. If you feel that your bathroom simply is not clean unless you use bleach, use it straight from the bottle and never, EVER mix it with ANY other cleaning product.
When dry winter air outside and even drier winter air inside makes your skin feel like paper and your nose bleed on occasion, a humidifier can be a godsend. Unfortunately, if not properly maintained, it can become a terrible source of various pathogenic fungi that get, literally, sprayed into the air. This can lead to serious health problems, especially for those with respiratory problems such as asthma. Clean your humidifier according to the manufacturer’s directions.
Continue to Page 4