- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
12 Foods To Eat To Fight Hypothyroidism Infographic
The thyroid is a small butterfly-shaped gland situated in the neck. It plays an important role in the functioning of the human body.
If you have hypothyroidism, your thyroid doesn’t produce enough thyroid hormone. People who suffer from this condition may experience symptoms such as general weakness, fatigue, muscle cramps, and weight imbalance.
Luckily, our diet can lessen these symptoms and stimulate the functioning of the thyroid. Look through the infographic below to learn about foods that can help you fight hypothyroidism.
What other foods would you add to this list? Share your tips in the comment section.
Click on image to enlarge