- 5 Vital Tips To Buy The Best Asparagus
- What Your Grandma Never Taught You About Fruits And Vegetables Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Restless Legs Syndrome
- In Praise Of Tomatoes: Their Best Health Benefits Video
- What Is Essiac Tea And What Can It Do For Your Health? Infographic
- 62 Foods For Improving Your Digestive Health Infographic
- Asparagus: Fun Facts And Health Benefits Video
12 Foods To Eat To Fight Hypothyroidism Infographic
The thyroid is a small butterfly-shaped gland situated in the neck. It plays an important role in the functioning of the human body.
If you have hypothyroidism, your thyroid doesn’t produce enough thyroid hormone. People who suffer from this condition may experience symptoms such as general weakness, fatigue, muscle cramps, and weight imbalance.
Luckily, our diet can lessen these symptoms and stimulate the functioning of the thyroid. Look through the infographic below to learn about foods that can help you fight hypothyroidism.
What other foods would you add to this list? Share your tips in the comment section.
Click on image to enlarge