- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Foods to Protect Your Brain from Aging and Dementia
3. Fatty Fish
Fatty fish that are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, such as tuna, mackerel, and wild salmon, will not only keep your heart healthy, but they also give your brain a real boost of power. A study done with mice in 2014 showed that when these mice were given omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid supplements, they not only had improved cognitive function as they aged, but they also had aversive response retention, improved object recognition memory and better spatial and localized memory as well.
If you aren’t a fan of fish, or if you are concerned about eating mercury contaminated fish, consider taking fish oil or krill oil supplements.