- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
12 Foods You Think are Healthy but Are Making You Fat (You Won’t Believe #7)
If you are like many Americans, you want to lose weight, but somehow it just doesn’t seem to happen. You exercise, you drink water, and you try to eat a diet that you think is healthy, but the weight just doesn’t seem to budge.
The truth is that most Americans eat a terrible diet. Don’t think that this is true? Think about this: if Americans were eating as healthy a diet as they think they are, then we would not have epidemics of heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and obesity.
The problem is that there is so much information and disinformation out there that it is hard to know what is true and what isn’t, what is fact and what is fiction, what is healthy and what isn’t.
Clever marketing also makes it difficult to determine whether or not something is healthy to eat. Many people believe that if a company is allowed to say that something is healthy on television, then those statements must have been checked out and verified. This would be great if it was true, but it isn’t. Manufacturers are allowed to say almost anything they like, and they can twist words to make their product sound like something it really isn’t. For example, “All Natural” sounds great, right? Keep in mind that arsenic is natural, friends, but that doesn’t mean that it’s something you would want to eat.
Want to know if any of the stuff in your pantry is secretly keeping you fat? Keep reading and find out the top 12 foods most people think are healthy or could help with weight loss, but are actually keeping that muffin top and spare tire stubbornly in place.
Continue to Page 2