- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Health Symptoms You Can’t Afford to Ignore
3. Intense Back Pain
We’re talking about back pain that isn’t associated with moving the family sofa over the weekend. The pain may be in the same place, but you cannot remember doing anything to have made that happen and the usual remedies such as Advil, rest, or heat packs do nothing to relieve the pain. Although this could be a kidney stone, it could also be the sign of an aneurysm, a weak spot in the blood vessel that expands like a balloon. An abdominal aneurysm is a dangerous weak point of the aorta just over the kidneys that can cause severe back pain. Either way, you will want to see a doctor immediately for this.