- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Natural Antibiotics: No Prescription Required!
3. Olive Leaf Extract
This super antibiotic extract from olive leaves can treat numerous types of bacterial infections. The journal Mycoses noted in a study published in 2003 that olive leaves have great antimicrobial compounds for fighting both fungi and bacteria. Olive leaf also has anti-inflammatory compounds as well as antioxidants that fight free radicals, which are often a root cause of many chronic diseases.
Take 250 to 500 mgs of olive leaf extract twice each day. You should consult your physician for the exact dosage that will work best for you and your condition.
The properties and antibiotic capabilities of onions are almost identical to garlic. In fact, onions can help to increase blood circulation and reduce pain, as well as inflammation. Onions are another great way to prevent infections from making your body their home in the first place.
This tasty spice is not only high in healthy antioxidants, but it also possesses antifungal, antimicrobial, and antibacterial compounds. Cinnamon is particularly helpful to the pancreas, because it has powerful effects on insulin levels and blood sugar levels, which can actually help those with diabetes.
6. Grapefruit Seed Extract
This was first developed to be a natural anti-parasitic, but this tiny extract quickly showed itself as a powerful ally fighting strep, salmonella, Candida, flu, herpes, E.coli, staph, parasites, and much, much more. Talk to your doctor or naturopath about the correct dosage for your situation.
Continue to Page 3