- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Natural Remedies to Remove Blackheads Forever! (#4 Works Great!)
3. Steam Them Out
Applying some steam to your face will soften the blackheads so that you can help them to come out on their own. Fill a large bowl with boiling water, and then drape a towel over your head and the bowl so that the steam goes to your face. Don’t burn yourself! When the water cools, rinse your face with warm water using a washcloth to help remove blackheads that have come to the surface. Do this three or more times each week until the blackheads are gone.
4. Play with Clay
Bentonite clay is a super, mineral-rich substance that has been used for centuries. This type of clay does an amazing job at pulling out impurities, as well as blackheads, while your skin drinks in the minerals. Apply a little water to the clay, the spread a thin layer over your face and let it dry. Rinse off with cool water.
Continue to Page 3