- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Natural Ways to Stop Morning Sickness (# 9 is Wicked Easy!)
4. Potato Chips
Not the healthiest thing, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. If you are feeling nauseous while out in public, find some potato chips. Potato chips can help stop nausea due to the overproduction of saliva. Don’t eat the whole bag — you only want to nibble on two or three chips.
Many women find that their morning sickness comes on stronger and more often if they allow themselves to get dehydrated. It is vital to keep yourself well-hydrated. Studies have found that women who drink one glass of water every hour are much less likely to have morning sickness than those who do not. If you have not paid much attention to your water consumption, now is the time! Aim to drink eight to 10 glasses every day.
6. Curry Leaves
In Ayurvedic medicine, curry leaves are crushed and juiced, then combined with lime juice and a bit of sugar as a means of stopping morning sickness.
Press 15 to 20 curry leaves to extract the juice. Add two teaspoons of lime juice along with one teaspoon of sugar (or honey) and mix well. Drink the mixture two or three times each day to stop nausea and vomiting.
Continue to Page 3