- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Natural Ways To Treat Digestive Problems (Who Doesn’t Love #9?!)
Ginger is one of the most soothing, calming substances you can take to ease many common digestive problems. Ginger stimulates the flow of enzymes and digestive juices that the body needs to properly digest food. Ginger can stop nausea, indigestion, bloating, diarrhea, vomiting, and gas. Ginger also has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, and carminative compounds that can go a long way toward stopping a wide variety of digestive problems.
Drink two or three cups of fresh ginger root tea each day, or chew on small pieces of fresh ginger root after each meal for best results.
Continue to Page 3